We are growing fast and have high ambitions many years into the future. Constantly keeping our sights on where we should be in the next 3 to 5 years is one of the most important things we do to keep us focused. Long range planning is the foundation of our strategy and planning work, and by extension what we work to achieve every day.
In this role you will own our long term financial model and help evaluate the most important strategic decisions we make as a company. You will work together with our Finance, Strategy, top management and other key leaders to stay on top of where the business is headed and what we should be doing to succeed. We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and our numbers are a direct input into how we run the business.
You will be a part of our financial planning & analysis team responsible for Wolt’s management reporting, P&L analysis, forecasting & budgeting processes and planning systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and owning our long term financial model
- Supporting strategic decision making in the top projects on our leadership’s agenda, such as new business opportunities, capital allocation and expansion
- Taking an active role in our annual and quarterly planning, setting targets for our businesses and ensuring that our short-term execution aligns with our long term ambition
- Challenging our day-to-day direction and making sure we’re going fast, but doing the right things to succeed
- Collaborating with our top management and key business leaders around our organization
- Tenure: 3-5 years of experience in e.g. management consulting, investment banking or a similar role in a fast-paced company
- Business sense: You are a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and a solid grasp of corporate finance. You’re able to build and evaluate business cases, identify opportunities, and form pragmatic recommendations on what creates value based on facts and data
- Tools and numbers: You are highly proficient in Excel and financial modeling, and comfortable navigating large quantities of data. You can discuss numbers on different levels of detail, and connect them to action.
- People and communication skills: you are able to influence teams and leaders across the organization, both in person and through written materials
- Ownership and drive: you are comfortable owning and driving high stakes initiatives independently. You spark trust in the people around you and can be counted on to deliver
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Lukáš Takáč, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!