- Mentor, manage, and develop a team of 30-40 FTEs responsible for Courier Onboarding, Performance Management, Communications and HR Operations
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, including couriers, senior management, and cross-functional teams.
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions to address these issues.
- Develop and maintain a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, and employee engagement across the courier workforce.
- Drive courier growth, efficiency improvements, cost savings, and compliance
- Work with other Wolt teams, such as the Legal team and PR team on compliance with relevant employment legislation and company policies and procedures, and identify and mitigate any legal and PR risks
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and grow large teams.
- Proven ability to build scalable and highly effective processes.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. German is an advantage
- University degree in preferably Engineering/Economics/Business (minimum Bachelor, Master preferred)
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of the city
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- 30 days of paid vacation