Are you an experienced service-minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? Are you detail-oriented and enjoy a diverse working week? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Baku in summer 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
As a result of such rapid expansion – and the plans we have for 2024, we need a new Key Account Specialist to support existing partners on the platform, building a strong relationship with Key Accounts as well as ensuring their constant growth and development within the marketplace.
As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone who wants to join us and help make the cities we deliver in better!
What you'll be doing
- Managing your own portfolio of venues and driving their growth on the Wolt platform through actions like different activations and menu improvements.
- Ensuring that our Key restaurant and retail partners menus on the platform are up-to-date, and making sure that our menu platform is always up-to-date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Driving and managing the growth of our current venues by improving venue performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners to improve their performance.
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for our restaurant partners.
- Assisting the Key Account Managers in any additional tasks related to working with our restaurant partners.
- Producing and presenting reports based on data.
- Experience from a previous account management role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Strong analytical experience and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards - for example, Looker, Power BI, etc.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Fantastic communication skills; you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian, and English.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you!