Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're now looking for a Key Account Manager to provide world-class support to a portfolio of retail partners. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve!
We’re looking for someone who has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and who is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer - you’ll need to be the person who can build great relationships with both the owner and the chef. Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands-on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Driving and managing the growth of our current venues by improving venue performance through strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Successfully onboarding and training venues.
- Responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding.
- Key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Analyzing the local market on an ongoing basis.
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
- Solid experience in account management in a high-pace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Experience in analytics.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in Icelandic and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Tijana Mosic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!