Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark since we entered the market in 2017, and we now partner with more than 3,000 restaurants across more than 40 cities. For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers, and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, the restaurant partnerships are a crucial part of Wolt’s success. Our restaurant operation is divided into three sections; acquisition, onboarding, and development.
Our Key Account Manager oversees a maximum of 20 accounts, including a diverse portfolio of multinational Quick Service Restaurants and highly successful local enterprises in the Danish market.
A crucial aspect of your role will be to spearhead strategic projects aimed at elevating the success of all Danish restaurant partners on Wolt's platform. By identifying and harnessing opportunities for growth and enhanced operational efficiency, you'll be driving initiatives that will not only benefit our restaurant partners but also the experience of our end users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cultivate and deepen relationships with key restaurant accounts in your portfolio.
- Conduct insightful quarterly Business Reviews with partners, identify core needs, prioritize them based on business impact, and co-create viable solutions with cross-functional teams.
- Engage partners in meaningful growth strategy discussions to enhance profitability and explore expansion opportunities.
- Introduce and implement new Wolt product offerings strategically to extend partnerships and partner revenue streams.
- Propel revenue growth for Wolt and restaurant partners by enhancing venue performance through a data-driven methodology.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with restaurant partners.
- Design and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to promote the partnership, boost sales, and elevate customer awareness across multiple channels.
- Initiate operational enhancements with partners to ensure a best-in-class experience for Wolt customers.
- Lead strategic projects aimed at empowering all Danish restaurant partners on Wolt's platform, ensuring their prosperity through innovative initiatives.
- Proven success in business development and/or account management, including engaging and negotiating with C-Level stakeholders.
- Passion for leveraging analytics to derive insights around challenges and opportunities, coupled with experience in advanced Excel and other analytical BI-tools (Looker, PowerBI etc.).
- You know how to take on broad challenges and turn them into relevant projects with clear milestones and goals, collaborating with international and cross-functional teams to succeed.
- A self-driven, reliable team player who can deliver results on time and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong bias for action.
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills, with an affinity for building lasting relationships.
- A strong sense of ownership and the ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Business proficiency in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please send us your CV in English.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.