Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
As we are growing rapidly, we're looking for a Team Lead for our Key Account Managers in our Restaurant Development Team to provide world-class account management and support to a portfolio of our key restaurant partners. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve as well as deals to negotiate and close!
What you’ll be doing
- Closing Deals together with your team - Unlock, structure and negotiate deals with Key Restaurant partners.
- Account Development - Support your team in building robust relationships with existing partners to understand their needs, and identify how to grow the account.
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Analyzing the local market on an ongoing basis.
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
- Building and developing account management practices
- Setting KPIs for the local Restaurant Key Accounts Team and providing performance feedback.
- Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop.
- Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviors.
- Solid experience from a previous key account management role.
- Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.
Please understand that response times may vary during the holiday season. We appreciate your interest and will be in touch as soon as possible.