This is a great entry-level position for someone with a commercial mindset, who'd like to start a career within Sales or Marketing. Your purpose will be to sell our marketing campaigns to our restaurants and stores (also called our Partners) who are in need of increased market penetration to improve their sales numbers. This is done by:
- Building relationships with Partners
- Collaborating with Partners, to create different campaigns
- Managing inbound offer requests from Partners
- Helping our Partners achieve maximum visibility by building their offer structure
- Analyzing the performance of the campaigns and constantly finding better ways for our restaurant partners to improve their sales on Wolt.
- Negotiating, setting up and coordinating seasonal campaigns in different cities
To be considered for this role, the most important thing is your commercial mindset, analytical skills and persistence. You might be a recent graduate looking for your first full-time job. The following skills and competencies will however be important to have:
- Some experience with outbound sales - preferably B2B
- Analytical and data-focused
- Great negotiation skills
- Comfortable with challenging and thinking on your feet to find common ground with Partners
- Able to shake things off if things get tough
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
It's a plus if you are:
- Interested in the food industry
- Experienced in roles with direct customer contact and sales
What you get when joining Wolt
We value all of our employees and want to see them develop and thrive, therefore Wolt offers access to training and development programs in sales, customer relationship management, and leadership.
As you become more familiar with your role, opportunities to take on more senior roles within the organization will most likely either within the Support function or in other areas of the business, as our business grows.
You will become part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment. Wolt prides itself on being an innovative and fast-moving company, which means that employees may have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and exciting projects.
You also get the opportunity to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners, and colleagues.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Alexander Kanto - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.