Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and expanded to new areas ranging from retail, groceries, and broader retail to running our own grocery stores. While doing this, we’ve become a truly global company, currently operating in 23 countries and 250 cities, servicing over 15M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
Due to our super fast growth in Israel we're looking for an IT Specialist to join our team in Tel Aviv. In this role you will be ensuring the team has everything related to IT in place and act as the specialist for the local team. More specifically, you’ll be managing the local IT logistics, hardware stock and provide on-site support to our 3 branches in ISR , but also global guidance regarding IT issues.
You will be working as part of the central IT team that are based in Helsinki HQ, but work in close co-operation with the local team in Tel Aviv and other locations. This is a great opportunity to take ownership and be part of building and developing Wolt’s IT operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as a member of the Global IT Support team reporting to the IT Support Lead
- Responsible for IT aspects for the local branches in ISR
- Assisting end-users with their questions and issues via our ticketing system
- Coordination and operation of the local IT logistics (incl. local IT asset management)
- Maintaining devices including employee devices, meeting rooms, printers etc.
- Collaborating with global teams to maintain centrally managed office networks
- Acting as facilitator with central teams for country specific IT projects
- Supporting local end-users with IT issues
- Prior experience with working in a similar role
- Experience working in IT in large organizations and know-how of best practices in IT is considered an advantage
- Fluency in Hebrew and great English skills as you will be using both languages when communicating with the central IT team and the local office
- Strong interest and experience in providing IT support in an office environment
- Technical knowledge of MacOS, ChromeOS and Windows as well as IT hardware
- Understanding of an office network setup
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an orientation on excellent service
- Quick thinking and the type of person with a “can do”-attitude
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan