Are you experienced in Invoicing and have an excellent analytical mindset? Are you proactive by nature and want to work in a fast-growing environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today. Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki and Budapest hubs has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals has made it seem effortless! As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for an Invoicing specialist to help us do so in the most efficient way. What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business so that bottlenecks are minimized and things get done quickly and efficiently. In the Wolt Finance team, we take accountability for our projects and take pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - you must share this approach!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibility of reviewing and accurately processing intercompany invoice requests.
- Ensure valid tax codes and tax information on invoice.
- Maintaining accurate intercompany customer records in Netsuite
- Ensure the timely and accurate flow of invoices between systems.
- Identify missing elements and gaps to the generation of accurate Intercompany invoices and actively liaising with respective support teams for clarification.
- Providing additional info to the GL team when needed during reconciliation purposes.
- Responsibility for properly documenting raised intercompany invoicing in accounting environment for proper audit trail. As well as supporting Audit and Tax teams with IC related questions.
- Proactively communicate development ideas for improved intercompany invoicing processes.
- Supporting the Accounts Receivable team in other OTC areas as need arises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree.
- Solid hands on experience in Invoicing or other Accounting areas.
- Some on knowledge taxations rules.
- Experience working with scripts and automations in complex invoicing environments
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Prior knowledge on Netsuite accounting software is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in autonomously solving problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to learn new ways of working and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Other languages are an advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Tim Nocopashin, Talent Acquisition Partner -email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!