The interview will be conducted in English.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Hungary can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep at light speed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for an analytical Inventory Specialist to optimise our end to end supply chain while maintaining a customer-centric philosophy.
As a Wolt Market Inventory Specialist you are responsible for operational process improvements across our supplier base, to maximize product availability, selection and reduce waste. You will focus on identifying and delivering improvement opportunities around Vendor Lead Time, PO confirmations and fulfillment, efficient receive process, inventory placement, and reducing input costs. This role enables you to "hit the ground running" and make a transformative impact on how we manage supply chain in one of the most exciting businesses.
In this critical role, you are going to help with redefining our supplier supply chain and to bring collaboration with our suppliers to the next level. You will be involved in all aspects of operational supplier management and Supply Chain optimization.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate ownership of supply chain efficiencies and play a critical role helping Wolt Market to build, manage and optimize a complex procurement system that will continue to evolve and expand. They will produce and analyze weekly metrics and be involved with all aspects of operational supplier management.
What you’ll be doing
- Key areas of focus include identifying and delivering improvement opportunities around Supplier Lead Time, PO confirmations and fulfillment, efficient receive process, inventory placement, and reducing input costs.
- Drive operational process improvements across Wolt Market suppliers to maximize product availability, selection and reduce waste.
- Focus on vendor operational performance and strategy, and how this directly impacts the P&L.
- Produce and analyze weekly metrics and be involved with all aspects of operational vendor management.
- Influence a wide variety of internal stakeholders, using effective communication and interpersonal skills to encourage other teams to support priorities and deliver results.
- Experience within supply chain, inventory management and/or project management with a proven track record of delivering results.
- The successful candidate must be highly organized, self-starting, highly analytical and thrive in a high energy environment.
- Experience in using Excel and SQL to turn data into actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Experience in building and managing partnerships with suppliers and/or external customers.
- Excellent business judgment, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to Alvaro Patilla, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!