Do you like working in a dynamic and changing environment and have an analytical mindset where details are important to you? Do you have a passion for supply chain and logistics, and would like to develop your skills on quick commerce grocery business? Awesome! You might be the person we’re just looking for. Please read on!
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People across Lithuania can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals.
We are now searching for an Inventory Associate to help our inventory management and logistics planning in Lithuania. Position is based in Vilnius. In this role your responsibility is to help secure goods availability and optimal inventory levels across the stores in Lithuania together with the help of Inventory Manager and coworkers from other Wolt market’s functions. You will also play an important part of the information flow between Wolt Market stakeholders.
You will be working close with our operations and stores.
What you’ll be doing:
- Centralized ordering of goods for stores
- Monitoring and reporting of ordered and delivered quantities and delivery quality
- Stock monitoring and reporting (ie. overstock and shelf life, shrinkage, availability and range)
- Customer service for stores about inventory management related topics
- External and internal cooperation (ie. vendors, store operations, category and content management team)
- All above with the help and cooperation of the Inventory Manager
- Educational background from logistics, procurement, supply chain, purchase or commercial is preferred, but not a must
- Detail oriented way of working and analytical mindset for improvement
- Ability to work focused under pressure and time limits
- Working with numbers and tech brings you joy
- “Teamwork is dream work” - mentality.
- Fluent level of English and Lithuanian
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Application deadline is December 7th. Interviews will take place shortly after the application deadline.
The salary range for this position is monthly: 1300-1600€ gross.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Caroline Sørensen, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!