Wolt started in Israel in November 2018 with 26 restaurants in Tel Aviv. Today Wolt covers a majority of Israel’s population in 200+ cities and towns including Jerusalem, Haifa, and Beer Sheba. Our platform offers an additional sales channel to more than 6000 Israeli merchants and provides for a flexible earnings opportunity to our 15 000 courier partners in Israel.
This brand new role will be part of the broader Comms & Public Policy team at Wolt Israel, which manages the company’s public affairs. The team focuses on communications, policy, and community. As our company is growing, so is our sphere of work, and our team!
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Junior Manager to join Wolt Israel’s comms efforts and help us step up our communications front, both internally and externally.
What you'll be doing:
- Discovering all the great content Wolt Israel has to offer.
- Building internal comms processes and structures to ensure employees are connected.
- Driving external comms projects and campaigns from strategy to execution.
- Develop great written materials (e.g. blog posts, Q&A’s, social media posts and more) for internal and external use.
- Owning our internal comms channels for Israel, including all hands calls, Slack channels, etc.
- Support external comms efforts writing press releases, create and prepare media events, and brief the media.
- Monitor Israeli and International media in relevant fields.
- Proven experience in internal communications at an agency, company or media outlet.
- Experience in external communications or PR.
- Strong creative eye and stellar writing skills (in Hebrew) with the ability to aim at a variety of audiences.
- Experience in internal communications at a large organization.
- Network in Israeli media: top tv shows, leading editors, economic press - advantage
- Strategic thinker & precise executor.
- Great organizational skills.
- High level of independent thinking and acting.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.