The People Team at Wolt consists of about 200 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Budapest, Tokyo and many other locations. You would join the ambitious and extremely passionate Israel HR Operation team.
You will be part of the local people team that includes HRPBs , Talent Acquisitions and employee experiences that take care of all aspects of HR in all of our departments, stores, and sites with over 1500 employees across two local companies .
As Regional HR Operations Manager you’ll be working at the very heart of our People Team, working to support and partner with our team leads and all Wolt people in country operations across Multiple teams in Israel , leading all HR operations initiatives , working closely with the HR operations global function to implement cross organization initiatives in israel and working closely with them to tailor local solutions
You will be reporting to our Head of HR located in Israel
What you will be doing
- Develop and implement HR policies, manager guides, and training sessions for team leads.
- Help to build and influence HR strategy across wolt israel. Materializing work plans and processes into reality
- Ensure to have smooth people operations and best in class people support processes for our employees
- Full employee life cycle support, from onboarding to off-boarding and everything in between
- HR system updates, and associated employee data quality management.
- Being a part of global integration and merging process - integrating and managing HR processes and systems as part of post merger aqusition.
- Working closely with our local partners, e.g. payroll and legal, to ensure that HR operations in your functions are running smoothly and compliantly.
- Generate and support data-driven decision-making
- Lead the HR Local OPS team
- Manage HR Services in collaboration with HRBP and Talent Acquisition team
- 5+ years of experience in leading HR operations, HR administration, or a similar role in a global company
- At least 3 years of experience in leading teams
- Experience in taking part in the integration processes post merge.
- Strong knowledge of global HR processes and policies
- Familiarity with employee- employer relationship law in Israel
- Experience with HRIS and other HR systems
- Experience with HR analytics and reporting tools
- Familiarity with payroll processes and system
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with multiple disciplinary teams
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion