Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of tasks resulting from the duties of the OHS service in accordance with the - Regulation of the Council of Ministers on the occupational health and safety service
- Inspections of working conditions and compliance with health and safety rules and regulations
- Conducting occupational health and safety training for employees
- Participation in the process of hazard identification and occupational risk assessment at workstations
- Creating and giving opinions on health and safety documentation (instructions, procedures, regulations)
- Participation in post-accident proceedings and documenting the causes and circumstances of accidents at work and near misses in accordance with the requirements of the law and internal procedures and standards
- Cooperation and communication with all departments to promote a safety culture and take corrective and preventive actions in the area of OHS
- Cooperation with external entities during inspections
- Taking care of benefits in the company
- University or post-graduate education in accordance with the Regulation of the Council of Ministers on Occupational Safety and Health Services
- Knowledge of legal issues related to OHS
- Knowledge of English at least at intermediate level (B1/B2) in speech and writing
- Good organization of work, creativity, ability to take initiatives
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team
- The ability to work in changing circumstances
- Openness to development and raising competencies
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!