Are you an ambitious individual with a commercial-first mindset and proven experience of leading a high-performing team? Are you obsessed with continuous growth and driving best-practice processes to consistently improve efficiency and results? If so, then we want to speak with you!
Since launching in Kazakhstan in 2019, we've grown beyond all expectations across the country! We're now in Almaty, Astana and even more cities and adding new partners daily, offering everything from pizza to paracetamol.
We’re now looking for a motivated Head of Commercial to lead all aspects of the commercial work in Wolt, focusing on both the restaurant arm of the business as well as retail. Owning new partner acquisition, account management, platform work and introducing new products.
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll also work with other team leads to create the commercial strategy and plot the roadmap for our continued growth.A large part of the role is managing the existing team that is among the best performing ‘Woltwide’. They already have high standards and expectations of themselves, they need a leader that can not only embrace this, but help to push them onto the next level!
As such, you’ll need to be the sales expert that can develop strategy for retention and growth of existing accounts, plan and execute sales-operations methodology, processes and tracking tools and support the team with some hands-on client management when needed.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on creating and implementing a sales strategy to develop the portfolio and grow Wolt’s business in the market, as well as building needed processes for pipeline management.
- Own the restaurant and retail portfolio development strategy, which includes evaluating market potential and mapping potential new areas, identifying gaps in the venue portfolio, keeping abreast of competitor activities, and developing /adjusting plans when needed.
- Identify and track KPIs and targets across other sales focus areas, key account development, and new market opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales-operations methodology, key metrics, processes and tracking tools (including leads conversion, onboarding, training, renewals, cross-sell, up-sell).
- Develop strategy for retention and growth of existing accounts.
- Help introduce new products, pricing strategies and value propositions.
- Manage our platform and integrations team, in charge of efficient onboarding for our partners.
- Lead the entire team with a ‘best in the world’ approach in all that you do, proactively driving the development of our account management function and ensuring strong collaboration between this team and partner acquisition.
- Proven track record from leading commercial teams, ideally managing portfolio sales while leading from the front.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Experience from within the industry is an advantage or a deep understanding of the food delivery tech market and our competitors.
- Passion for sales and networking, with strong local connections.
- Strong leadership and methodological skills.
- Fluent in Kazakh, Russian, and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!