Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Wolt Market is our very own supermarket that provides world-leading convenience and customer experience - you can order groceries to arrive on your doorstep at the speed of light! 🤩
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Wolt Market store in Vilnius - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by courier partners or customers.
We are looking for part-time Grocery Associates to join our teams in Pašilaičiai and Naujamiestis Wolt Markets! You’ll work in flexible shifts - stores are open 7 days a week. We need you to be able to work during weekdays and morning shifts and being flexible overall with shift scheduling.
You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Picking and packing groceries & handing them to customers and couriers.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
- Strong can do-attitude and adaptability in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is a must.
- Proactive and service-minded approach, and good attention to detail.
- Fast learner - especially when it comes to tech and systems - and solid multitasker.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Flexibility with working shifts, especially across weekdays and mornings.
- You are looking for a part-time position with approx. 20 working hours per week.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is an advantage.
- Professional proficiency in English is required, Lithuanian is a plus!
- You have the right to work in Lithuania.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment with great team spirit, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP! The positions will be filled once we have found the suitable candidates. 😊
Base salary starts from 7.63 EUR gross per hour.