Do you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and love working with a fun team? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Denmark can order their groceries and have them delivered within 30 minutes!
We are searching for part-time Grocery Associates to join our awesome team. In this role you are right in the heart of our day-to-day dark store operations. Our stores are open 7 days a week, so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends and in different shifts.
You will be working from one of our 6 stores located in Copenhagen. You are always welcome to write which store you would prefer to work at, however we cannot guarantee that we are able to meet your preferences.
If you are a team player, enjoy working independently, and have a good sense of humour, then you might be just the person we are looking for!
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Packing groceries & handing them to customers and couriers.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- You have professional working proficiency in English.
- You have the right to work in Denmark.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!
Salary will be in compliance with HK Collective Bargaining Agreement.