Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Wolt Market is our very own supermarket that provides world-leading convenience and customer experience - you can order groceries to arrive on your doorstep at the speed of light! 🤩
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Wolt Market stores in Malta - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by the courier partners or customers.
We are currently looking for a part-time Grocery Associate to join our awesome team in Burmarrad Wolt Market. You’ll work in flexible shifts during morning and evening shifts and especially during the weekends - our stores are open 7 days a week. The store is open from 7AM until 11PM, so you'll need to have a transportation to commute during early morning and late evening hours.
You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Picking and packing groceries & handing them to customers and courier partners.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
- You are already located in Malta, and have a valid right to work in the country. Please attach a copy of your residence permit/EU passport to your application.
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends, and you are ready to start working immediately.
- You can work part-time (16 hours per week).
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- You have a full professional proficiency in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going.
We will fill in the positions as soon as we have found the suitable candidates. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! :)