Are you a workforce management professional looking to work on a global strategy for WFM? Does being part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is known for its customer-obsession and great support experience. We are fast, local, and personal: we have local customer support in all the countries we’re in, and more than 3,000 real humans answering customers and partners in their own language. Ultimately, we have no license to operate if we do not serve our customers in a brilliant way, and therefore we are pushing for the best real-time customer support in the world.
Global Support Operations is a task force within Wolt that helps our countries scale quality support, deliver amazing customer experience and drive operational excellence as we continue to grow. We shape and drive long-term strategy, scalable processes, and sustainable business models globally across our entire base of support operations. We work closely with our local teams, general management, and key functional leaders across dimensions such as product and analytics, and drive forward company-wide projects with high strategic importance.
We are now looking for a new Global Head of Workforce Management. In this role, you’ll take ownership of developing a strategy and executing on programs to drive improvements on our workforce management processes globally, ensuring we have correct staffing levels to meet support requirements, have accurate forecast capabilities, monitor productivity and service levels, and manage the backend administration, compliance and HR requirements for all Wolt countries.
To succeed in the role, you must be comfortable working at both ends of the spectrum - you’ll be building the high-level strategy and also rolling up your sleeves to get things done! In return, you’ll get to say you and your team have scaled world-class support across 25 countries.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing a global strategy and process for WFM: You will partner with the Global Head of Support and local support teams to define the WFM strategy for our global customer support organization. We are starting from a “blank piece of paper” and so we need a thought leader who is able to review our existing, locally driven WFM operational model, and propose and deliver a new WFM model which will ensure we meet the needs of our rapidly scaling business.
- Defining the best practices for WFM: You will be the thought leader and subject matter expert defining the standard operating procedures for Forecasting and planning, Scheduling, Real-time Operations and WFM tooling
- Developing a global continuous improvement process: You will define, build and track WFM KPIs, and work with local teams and other central teams to drive improvements
- Forecasting & capacity planning: Work with Support and HR to ensure we have an efficient model for headcount planning, and process to bring them onboard at the right time to meet demand
- Scheduling: Ensure we are minimizing over and under-staffing. You will work with local teams to ensure that shifts are created and filled according to demand, balancing service levels with cost. You will also over time manage live operations, helping react to spikes in demand or increase in absenteeism.
- Working closely with Wolt leadership and cross-functional teams (Product, Analytics, Marketing, Operations) to achieve all of this.
- You are a solid leader with experience working in operations and strategic business development in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record from leading and hiring a high-performing (workforce management) team.
- Solid understanding of workforce management concepts.
- Experience in fast growing technology companies is a plus, as well as a working knowledge of supporting internal and outsourced support teams.
- Experience building out and scaling new business processes, teams and/or functions.
- Advanced abilities in working with WFM tools and excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analysing operative metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- You are able to work from Helsinki, Berlin or Copenhagen and are open to travel.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work at eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!