Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food & retail delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today.
As we continue to scale, we want to provide our senior management with the best possible support when it comes to supporting the business, forecasting and budgeting processes and tools. Therefore, our FP&A team has an opening for an FP&A Systems Lead. Currently, we consist of three team members and we are based in our HQ, in the heart of Helsinki.
In this role you will be responsible for stakeholder management of our weekly management reporting and planning tool called Pulse (Excel based model), learn to use and develop the tool and take ownership of developing modules of your own.
The majority of our forecasting comes from our senior management, both in our central functions and Operations spread across our 25 countries. You will be working closely with them by supporting their forecasting work and ensuring top-tier user experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Learning to use and develop Pulse tool, administering it and taking your own development projects.
- Working with senior management, enabling their forecasting work and ensuring top tier user experience.
- Contributing to forecasting processes and logics used for business planning at Wolt.
- Handling monthly closing tasks with our management reporting system NSPB.
- Reconciling the reporting data between our different systems.
- Degree in Business and Technology with strong technical orientation or degree in Information Technology with strong business acumen.
- Experience with Google AppScript and SQL.
- Strong financial acumen: you understand the role and interrelationships of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements. Experience in developing corporate reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes is a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both in terms of understanding user needs and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Experience with NSPB and NetSuite is considered a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!