As a Finance System Development Consultant you will be a crucial cog in the wheel for making our processes run like a well-oiled machine. NetSuite is our tool of choice. We are now looking for the next person to join our Finance Development team to operate our ERP environment together with our internal stakeholders.
Your key stakeholders are the Finance System Development Managers in our team as well as the Finance Key Users for Finance core processes. You would support operating and controlling the NetSuite System operations for the Finance ERP and linked systems and support with development initiatives in the system. You will support the team identifying and breaking down business requirements and creating comprehensive solution plans. The plans will be communicated further to the software engineering team as they develop the system and its integrations. You will also support and assist the development team throughout each project lifecycle.
Responsibilities & Duties
- You will be the finance development contact and resource for various finance system development projects related to NetSuite and its integrations
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with end users
- Clarifying and documenting requirements for technical development
- Identify, document and support in building solutions that enable efficient business operations and meeting compliance requirements within NetSuite and its integrated solutions, e.g. Wolt platform
- Collaborate across internal stakeholder to identify opportunities for data and process integration; evaluate and make recommendations regarding proposed design modifications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to launch scalable and reliable finance system solutions, support system integration efforts, and create operational efficiencies through automation and process improvements
- Support Process owners designing the relevant process controls are in place and are consistently adhered to
- Knowledge of NetSuite from the perspective of Finance processes
- Previous experience from system development as a subject matter expert or finance key user
- Experience implementing business processes in NetSuite using workflows, custom records, and integrations or Oracle native solutions
- Familiarity in integration methods and mapping process across multiple systems and databases
- Proof points of strong system knowledge and experience
- Be comfortable working with a broad set of stakeholders with efficient communication and with the ability to stand firm when needed
- Able to handle shifting priorities at a fast pace as needed
- Top candidates are also great leaders and present themselves efficiently
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior TA Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!