Are you an entrepreneur by heart and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have strong project management skills? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and a world-leading customer experience. People across Germany can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. As such, we are looking for an Expansion Specialist to help set up our Wolt Market operations and prepare successful launches. You’ll be part of a wide range of tasks, such as managing launch projects, identifying and viewing potential locations for our Wolt Market stores, hiring and onboarding the picking and packing staff (Grocery Associates) and Store Managers, as well as picking and packing yourself - and much more.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Operational KBIs improvement processes, analyzing, reporting, using data to analyze Wolt Markets stores performance and areas for growth, administrative job related to local legal requirements.
- Taking proactive approach in every daily operation and be ready to jump in and help in Ops daily routines
- Working very hands-on from managing a few projects simultaneously
- Working locally very closely with Store Managers, Category Managers, Content and Inventory Manager as well with Wolt platform team
- Communicating with different stakeholders within Wolt Market Global Team (real estate, expansion, talent team, hr, legal, finance, etc).
- Be part of Wolt Market new stores launches
- You are a curious entrepreneur and you love to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn fast and improve processes.
- You might have worked in sales. real estate, operations or project management.
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach to work.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally with an eye for detail.
- A hands-on, proactive, practical, pragmatic attitude.
- Readiness to travel to other cities in Germany on a regular basis.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Alvaro Patilla, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!