Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 20 million customers. In Hungary, Wolt’s services are available in more than 50 cities.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
What you’ll be doing.
- Identifying potential enterprise partnerships (including popular, local chains), especially in the retail segment
- Building new and ongoing relationships with the identified enterprise partners, especially with international and local grocery chains
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships according targets
- Understanding merchant performance in order to set profitable business terms (in line with Wolt’s strategy), conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the development team steps in
- Analyzing data and preparing professional presentations for your negotiations
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategy that accelerates Wolt’s growth in certain areas, especially in retail
- Your background shows great performance and at least 5 years experience in B2B and B2C field sales, business development or sales manager.
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Great analytical skills
- Excel and Powerpoint (Google sheets and Gslides) knowledge.
- Retail experience and understanding the basic operational model or a retail shop
- Fluent in Hungarian and in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Private health insurance
- DoorDash Equity
- AYCM card (self-financed)
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Modern work equipment (iPhones and MacBook)
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!