Wolt for Work
Wolt for Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business at Wolt, and we have ambitious plans to accelerate this growth and take our Product to the next level. Our mission is simple: we want to become the premium employee benefits platform for all companies throughout Sweden and across the Nordics! Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt for Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events. We already live in 15 of Wolt’s 25 countries, with no plans to slow down.
We are now looking for a hands-on Enterprise Sales Manager to join us on this journey of taking Wolt for Work to the next level!
Your role is centered around hands-on acquisition, targeting both enterprise and SMB clients swiftly for sales success, with a strong emphasis on short lead times. You'll be responsible for building a robust corporate account portfolio through proactive customer acquisition, while also maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape and alternative solutions.
In addition to collaborating with your Nordic Wolt for Work team, you'll have the opportunity to embrace our exceptional Stockholm office culture. We regularly host breakfasts, after-work events, and foster a strong team spirit, creating a thriving environment that extends beyond work, nurturing personal connections and a shared drive for success.
What you'll be doing
- Full ownership of the sales acquisition funnel, securing long-term clients among large enterprises and SMBs through Wolt for Work to meet their specific needs
- Identifying target prospective companies and establishing and cultivating relationships with key decision makers
- Acting as problem-solver for prospects’ needs and working with internal stakeholders to formulate solutions for them if necessary
- Analysing data to develop insights that inform sales acquisitions activities and optimise the sales funnel
- Efficiently onboard and activate corporate clients, ensuring a seamless and successful setup
- Working with our Marketing team to develop partnerships, attend events and create an acquisition funnel
- Collaborate across our Nordic offices to work on closing regional deals
- 5+ years of experience in sales, in B2B or enterprise fields, Startup or scaleup experience beneficial
- Ability to deeply understand the product and communicate it effectively to customers
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive approach and data-driven mindset.
- Proficiency in using CRMs and a well-organized work style.
- Tenacity and creativity in addressing clients' challenges
- Natural ownership mentality with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A strong advocate for company culture, teamwork, and data-driven decision-making. We highly value humility and politeness
- Professional proficiency in both English and Swedish
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.