Wolt for Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business at Wolt, and we have ambitious plans to accelerate this growth and take our Product to the next level. Our mission is simple: we want to become the premium employee benefits platform for all companies throughout Finland and across the Nordics! Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt for Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events.
We are currently working with the top professional service and tech companies in Finland, and we are now looking for a hands-on Enterprise Sales Manager to join us on this journey of accelerating Wolt for Work’s growth further! 🚀
In this role, you will grow and develop Wolt’s corporate Enterprise partnership portfolio within Finland and throughout the Nordic region!
This includes acting both as the new business specialist that attracts new corporate clients to Wolt for Work through marketing efforts and sales acquisition efforts. With a combination of exceptional strategic sales and business acumen and a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial mindset, you will also bring exciting new growth opportunities to life. We are growing fast, so we also expect you to grow with us, taking ownership of a variety of strategic and operational responsibilities as we expand.
What you'll be doing
- Full end-to-end responsibility over the sales acquisition funnel
- Identifying target prospective companies and establishing and cultivating relationships with key decision makers
- Acting as problem-solver for prospects’ needs and working with internal stakeholders to formulate solutions for them if necessary
- Analysing data to develop insights that inform sales acquisitions activities and optimise the sales funnel
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure consistent and optimal outcomes for the business and for clients
- Working with our Marketing team to develop partnerships, attend events and create an acquisition funnel
- Collaborate across our Nordic offices to work on closing regional deals
- 5+ years of experience in sales, in B2B or enterprise fields, Startup or scaleup experience beneficial
- Demonstrated track record of closing Enterprise deals
- Be able to tell a compelling story to win over clients
- Great rapport building and confident presentation skills, we need you to ace those demos and get the deals closed
- Ambition - lots of it - and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset (it's the key to hitting targets 🎯)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to suit the audience
- Structured and analytical problem-solver with a drive for taking action when necessary
- Organised and structured way of working, including working with CRMs.
- Tenacity and creativity to approach and solve clients’ problems.
- True culture champion who rolls-up-his/her-sleeves, exemplifies teamwork, and drives decision-making with data. We also value humbleness and politeness at all times!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Finnish.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!