Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Enterprise Business Manager Lead is a key resource in building the future success of the growth of Wolt Sweden. Your role will be to drive three business verticals with responsibility for the growth and development of enterprises, retail key accounts and the Drive offer.
You will drive the strategic sales and growth for our most important enterprise and retail accounts in the three verticals, together with a team of retail and enterprise sales and account managers. You will focus on acquisition on c-level and managing high profile relationships, as well as coordinating key initiatives across the team and organization.
You are a senior leader that loves to sell, build relationships and encourage teams to grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition and various verticals in the market (restaurant, grocery, health & beauty, pharmacy, sports, electronics etc.) to build the right acquisition strategy and unique selling proposition for enterprises (mostly restaurants at this time) as well as top tier retailers
- Scope and drive the acquisition of enterprise and large retail partners in Sweden
- Systematically manage the pipeline of new potential partnerships and building relationships with the identified retailers and enterprises - ensuring to tailor the approach accordingly so that Wolt is positioned as the best partner of choice.
- Develop the commercial framework, pitch material and stakeholder plan that fit each vertical and reach the right decision makers
- Identify potential partnerships with retailers that will enhance Wolt’s portfolio, and use the right blend of data and strategy to gauge potential retailer performance and unit economics. You will work closely with your team and other resources for this approach.
- Conduct negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Participate in international alignment on regional and global accounts
- Ensure there’s a large and optimal product selection for each Retailer and Enterprise on Wolt’s platform
- Manage and align internal and external stakeholders through longer sales processes, and ensure progress
- Experience within sales and development to retail and enterprise partners - for example restaurants, FMCG, tech, consultancy or other categories
- High energy & drive to work for a newly launched and fast growing business.
- At least 8+ years of experience and the natural ability to approach c-level executives
- An experienced leader of teams. You know how to grow an engaged and motivated group of colleagues, driven by belonging and a winning team.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with hunger to build and create a portfolio from the ground up.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage many stakeholders and complex sales processes
- Passion for the industry and the belief that we can innovate last mile deliveries for thegood of consumers, our merchants and our couriers
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Kristjana Thorarinsdottir, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!