We're now looking for an Enterprise Key Account Manager who will take ownership of growing Wolt’s retail portfolio by identifying, negotiating, closing, and developing strategic partnerships with a diversity of enterprise-level partners.
In this role you will engage in medium-complex business-level, logistic, and P&L-focused discussions with C-level executives, you will need to be comfortable using data, and insights and versatile enough to hold your own in operations, marketing, and technical conversations.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to showcase your entrepreneurial flair and collaborate across several teams/functions including our product, merchant and marketing teams to build a winning proposition. We have a great base to start from, your focus will be to help us build upon and scale this in the local market.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential Wolt partnerships (enterprise segment).
- Actively build relationships with identified leads ensuring a tailored approach to position Wolt as a partner of choice to support & enable their omni-channel strategy.
- Lead negotiations regarding partnership terms using the right blend of data and logic to gauge potential performance and unit economics.
- Having a deep understanding of the competition and various verticals in the market (such as pharmacy, DIY, electronics, fashion etc.).
- Act as the partner representatives' trusted advisor, helping them overcome any issues related to the Wolt service in order to develop and grow existing partnerships.
- Work closely with Wolt leadership and cross-functional teams (Product, Analytics, Marketing, Operations, Support, and others) to build a winning proposition for the market.
- Working closely together with cross-functional teams to develop opportunities for expanding our existing partnerships across Wolt's diverse product and service offerings.
- Actively participate in refining the local sales strategy to accelerate Wolt market penetration.
- Proven success within sales, business development and negotiation.
- Experience in SaaS, marketplace, eCommerce and/or last-mile logistic-related sales is a big advantage.
- You have strong analytical, financial and commercial acumen with an instinct for the right opportunities, comfortable presenting to Director/VP/CXO-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone who can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters.
- Skilled in both new sales as well as developing existing clients.
- You are an excellent communicator and natural relationship builder, skilled at generating buy-in and building followership with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a great collaborator & problem solver who can derive actionable insights and find creative ways to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for Partners and Wolt.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Fluent in the local language and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious and fun team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact:
Samantha Schlappinger, Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!