So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly.
To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 25 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to supermarkets, flowers, toys, books and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
Wolt, part of DoorDash, is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our retail business in Norway. To accelerate our journey beyond Restaurant food into Retail categories (e.g. Grocery, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Electronics etc.) an Enterprise Key Account Manager to manage and develop relationships with some of our largest partners in the region. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies!
This includes leading the rollout of new brands, growing existing external partnerships, and working together with the marketing, product and operations teams to strengthen our offerings to provide value to our partners and end customers.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop and foster partner relationships with C-suite stakeholders
- Determine the needs and wants of partners, prioritize them internally by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions with multidisciplinary internal and external teams
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e. adding more stores to Wolt, increasing same-store sales, improving profitability, expanding with new brands, category management and maximizing product inventory on Wolt etc)
- Strategically introduce and execute on new product and service opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams (e.g. white label logistics, advertising)
- Develop and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to promote the partnership, drive sales, and increase customer awareness across multiple channels (social media, OOH, etc.)
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for Wolt’s end customers
- Have business proficiency in English
- Have a proven success record in business development and/or account management including driving engagements and negotiations with stakeholders at C-Level
- Are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities, have experience working with advanced Excel and ideally other analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Looker)
- Know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into relevant projects with clear milestones and goals working with international and interdisciplinary teams
- Are a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong bias for action
- You have strong negotiation and great interpersonal skills and love building good relationships
What we offer:
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- International and dynamic team with flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Employee discount on Wolt orders, free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Competitive salary and eligibility for our stock option plan
- Regular team events
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech compan
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!