As a result of Wolt’s rapid expansion and the plans we have for 2024, we need an Enterprise Deals Specialist (m/w/d) to support the Deals and Promos as well as the Enterprise Account Management team. Your main focus will be to help our enterprise partners succeed at Wolt in Germany: you will support our existing enterprise restaurant merchants, being responsible for the deals process execution, making sure we deliver the best experience with restaurant offers to our customers in Germany.
You will have the opportunity to develop your communication and problem-solving skills by aligning with internal stakeholders such as the account management and marketing teams, keeping up-to-date with product developments and new promo and deal opportunities for enterprise merchants.
You will be assisting them in growing at Wolt with a focus on offers and promotions and being a key part of a great Customer Experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing food delivery industry and to make a positive impact on the success of our restaurant partners.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Coordinate with a variety of different teams and Stakeholders on the execution of special offers, deals and promos.
- Upload promotions for all cities in Germany.
- Provide after-sales support to improve merchants' performance.
- Work closely with the expansion team to support new city launches
- Assist in marketing campaigns for our enterprise restaurant partners together with the marketing team.
- Analyze the performance of our merchants and identify growth opportunities.
What we offer:
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- BVG job ticket subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Structured, analytical, detailed, and service-oriented,
- Being highly organized and a self-starter.
- A will to learn new skills and develop your current ones.
- Hands-on approach and willingness to execute and get things done.
- An eye for detail and for impactful content.
- Hands-on attitude.
- You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Fluent in German (at least B2) and excellent English skills.
- Experience in a support, hospitality, administration, or account management role is a plus.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply already today!