Do you have a proven track record in driving change and problem-solving? Are you a good mix of being able to think strategically and work hands-on? Are you a solid leader with experience in efficiently managing a high-performing team? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic customer service professional seeking a challenging and rewarding role? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If so, then we would love to chat!
Due to our increased growth, we're looking for a Deputy Head of Support to join our fast growing Customer Support Department in Tel Aviv. The role includes frequent Support site visits across the country.
As the performance leader of Support, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Support and you’ll be managing complex operations and processes in a hyper growing department and organization. You’ll be directly managing site and group managers who are responsible for the performance of over 1,000 Group Leaders, Shift Managers and Support Associates.
As the Deputy Head of Support, you will be part of the senior support leadership team and directly responsible for hiring personnel and meeting our manpower staffing goals as well as hitting Support’s main KPIs: Service levels (Time Service Factor, Max wait times), Quality - Retention post interaction, CSAT and meeting our operating budget goals.
In our Support team life moves fast and there is no typical day, so in order to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, confident, and very creative, be a proactive independent thinker and possess unique leadership skills.
- At least 5 years of experience managing customer support with > 250 support associates, team leaders and shift managers
- Proven and solid background leading support queue management
- Proves ability to successfully mentor and promote support personnel of all levels
- Experienced Change Manager - Proven ability to improve main KPIs through systematic planning and execution
- Proven experiencing hiring and training Support personnel
- Experience managing Chat Support - Advantage
- Experience working for a start-up - Advantage
- Great communicator and a big team motivator
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)