Wolt is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Delivery Operations Specialist to join our dynamic team. As a key member of our Operations department, you will play a vital role in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our day to day delivery operations.
You will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement, and implementing innovative strategies to optimize our couriers' performance and enhance the overall Courier-Merchant-Customer-Wolt experience. From understanding and changing how couriers decide to interact with tasks from specific venues, malls or verticals to creating and implementing cross-functional control management flows to our internal teams and to advising and molding how new features and verticals will affect our Courier supply - you’ll be doing a hell of a lot. You will also be following and analyzing operational metrics measuring the above.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to changing and affecting the satisfaction, efficiency, and growth of gig-economy partners across ISR and be a part of a fast pace growing global tech-company.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies and workflows to enhance courier performance, delivery efficiency, and gig economy stakeholders' satisfaction.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies in our delivery processes and develop innovative solutions to address them.
- Monitor and optimize supply and demand dynamics to ensure optimal courier allocation and minimize delivery times.
- Drive projects to improve delivery metrics and enable new business verticals to succeed.
- Manage performance measurement systems to track and evaluate courier and customer metrics.
- Act as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, providing support and guidance on delivery operations-related issues.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, continuously seeking opportunities to improve our operations and stay ahead of the competition.
- Analyze and interpret operational metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Previous experience in operations, logistics or cross-org project management of 3 years +
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Hands on approach as you’ll be putting your boots on the ground in order to find solutions for ground operational challenges.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements and driving operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
- Proficient in using data analysis tools and software- high level in Excel is a must!
- Fluency in English and Hebrew is required
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you.