Our Merchant Services team lies at the heart and soul of Wolt, ensuring that we set all of our merchants up for success by providing a seamless onboarding experience. As Wolt grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our merchant services engine must grow with it.
As a Customer Onboarding team member with a focus on Data Validation, you will be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the merchants' documents provided by the sales team. You will master the core functions of Merchant Services, including onboarding merchants and managing cross-functional communication internally as well as externally within the German market.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Ensure accuracy and quality of data and documents to support daily operations
- Be the expert and point of contact for the Merchant Team in regard to regulations and requirements
- Communicate across multiple teams within the organization to coordinate a seamless merchant onboarding and service experience
- Educate German merchants on processes and protocols via forms, email, and phone
- Monitor processes, and track progress through Monday.com cases and other Wolt software
- Learn and master our systems, tools, and processes
- You have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a problem-solver - you enjoy diagnosing issues and developing creative approaches to solving challenges
- You are customer-centric - you have a customer-first mentality, are effective at working with people with varying degrees of technical ability
- You have one or more years of experience in sales, support, or account management
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- You are comfortable in setting and committed to achieving goals
- You are organized and meticulous with impeccable communication skills
- You are adept at prioritizing competing demands
- You have great attention to detail.
- You work well in both independent and diverse team environments
- You are up for a challenge while being comfortable as a team player.
- Fluent in German and English (C1 minimum) - any other language is a plus.
- A basic understanding of German legal forms and legal documentation is a plus
- Experience in gastronomy or the food industry is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation