Are you an expert in CRM and have experience in managing multi country automations? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for a CRM Manager to join our Marketing Automation team where your primary goal will be to take our Courier Partner CRM strategies to a whole new level.
As a CRM Manager at Wolt, you will focus on building automations globally for Wolt Courier Partners. The main goal is to help local markets onboard, retain and engage different partners across Wolt.
You will also play a key role by concepting, creating, improving and engaging relevant and innovative campaigns.
Being part of the HQ Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a bridge with your local marketing teams to ensure that localisation is integrated into the campaigns.
This is a new role within our marketing automation team, giving you a great opportunity to take complete ownership of this area and add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working according to the market’s demographics.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of all automated campaigns for Courier Partner communications, ensuring they are implemented efficiently and with best practice built in,
- Create CRM automations and execute on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, cadence, creative, copy, etc.) to continuously improve performance
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations, partnering with product to ensure dynamic events and data are properly routed to our CRM platform
- Set KPIs across all automations and develop monthly reports on activities
- Continuously improve communication in order to engage, retain and reactivate Courier Partners
- Partner with internal teams including product, legal and global operations team across multiple business units to ensure you are aware of changes that will affect CRM
- Use data and insight to engage and solve Courier Partner issues using CRM
- Help manage all outgoing messages to ensure they follow industry best practices
- Build automated, multi-touch programs across the lifecycle to reduce manual effort.
- You have at least 5 years experience working within CRM (with at least 2 years in a B2B role or Courier/Rider Partner engagement role) from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry
- Experienced at delivering automated lifecycle campaigns at scale across multiple countries
- Proven experience working across multiple business units with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong technical understanding of marketing software and CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels
- Solid experience with marketing communication tools.
- Eager to learn and thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Previous experience with Iterable/Braze/CleverTap/Leanplum is preferred.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a strong plus.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!