Wolt partners closely with the world’s leading CPG companies. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to work with our CPG partners & provide massive value to our customer base through the brands they love. This is a high-impact, Individual Contributor role which will contribute to building profitable business models touching all of Wolt’s sales channels.
This role requires cross-functional collaboration across the business; you will need to be able to work with teams spanning the Operations, Product, Analytics and Advertising functions. Success will come from the ability to leverage our (huge) database to execute commercial initiatives, conduct long-term joint business planning, and provide Wolt-Class service to the world’s largest consumer brands.
What you'll be doing
- Ad + Promo Sales: CPG partners create significant value to our joint customer bases via Ads + Promos. Our product is developing new features every day which you will be in charge of commercializing
- Joint Business Strategy and Planning: We create win-win-win models which bring significant benefits to our CPG partners, Wolt, and our end-customers. Our industry is moving fast and changing by the minute; you will have to be creative and figure out how we can all win together, both today and tomorrow.
- Plan Execution: Our team likes to get its hands dirty. You’ll work closely with local teams across 23 countries to ensure that the details of operational plans are being executed, from ensuring a supply chain is providing the right amount of availability on our shelves to triple-checking marketing campaign flows.
- Previous global enterprise sales or account management experience with a solid analytical background. Proven ability to create incremental value for partners in a self-driven manner. We are looking for an entrepreneurial drive. Understanding the CPG and Ads industry is a major plus.
- Presentation & Analytical Skills – You should be fully comfortable, and really enjoy, working with databases to provide real-world business insights and recommendations. Advanced Excel and presentation drafting skills are a must, SQL is nice to have.
- Fluent English language written and oral communication ability
- Ownership Mindset - We are in a rapid growth stage! You’ll need to enjoy taking responsibility and be comfortable with (fast) change
- Eligible to work in the country where the job is posted and willing to travel when necessary
Desired languages: Russian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application in English through our careers website!