Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work independently in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Kazakhstan ever since we entered the market in 2019. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Courier Partner Liaison to join our team in Almaty.
As our Courier Partner Liaison, you will make sure that existing and new Courier Partners in your city have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community building skills! Our operations run seven days a week - this role will require you to plan ahead and sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend. Currently we are looking for a part time position with around 10 weekly hours.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform in your city to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation
- Taking care of all courier partner off-boardings
- Managing inventory in the warehouse
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier partners
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and courier partners
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Fluent in Russian and Kazakh.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!