Are you a creative marketing professional passionate in connecting with your target audience? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and relentless hunger for growth? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
The operations team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our team, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team.
Reporting to the Courier Onboarding Lead, the Courier Marketing Specialist is in charge of engaging and attracting the best applicants into our courier hiring funnel, and making sure that we onboard enough couriers to meet our growth objectives.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for engaging and attracting best candidates to apply as our couriers
- Research and understand our target audience and best channels to connect with them
- Responsible for testing, measuring, and improving performance of marketing assets by working closely with internal and external design teams, marketing assets include but not limited to online marketing ads, social media campaign content, landing page content, and offline marketing assets (flyers, posters, merch, banners, etc.)
- Propose, evaluate and implement diverse initiatives to attract enough courier applications in a timely manner
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and conversion rates and readjust on a timely manner
- Collaborate with our central marketing team to manage efficient and effective online marketing
- Collaborate with our performance team to ensure best courier experience
Our humble expectations
- You are a creative professional with at least 2 years of experience managing high quality marketing assets, launching marketing campaigns both online and offline
- You are willing to push boundaries out of traditional marketing methods and challenge yourself to stay ahead of the game
- You understand the market dynamics in Germany, and can navigate diverse channels, from social media to offline job boards
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, and the ability to sell ideas and stories to our audiences; experience with design tools is a plus (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Photoshop)
- You have the ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action; Google Sheet/Excel skills are necessary, Looker, SQL experience is a plus
Overall, you’ll get a chance to work with a lot of interesting people-related tasks and projects, in a global, rapid-growth environment where no day is the same as the day before. So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!