Wolt, a subsidiary of Doordash, is seeking a Courier Marketing Operations Manager to help us build, measure, optimize, and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
What you’ll be doing
- Process Management; identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment within the department.
- Goal Setting; develop measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming program or campaign.
- Performance Measurement; monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimizations across MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, content, channels, and campaigns. And iterate on a continuous basis.
- Campaign Management; serve as the marketing project manager for integrated campaigns from inception through execution and measurement.
- Infrastructure; own, maintain and improve our marketing tech stack. Work with Business Operations to manage the health of our database and our lead management process.
- Segmentation; manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
- Lead Management; support marketing and sales revenue goals by maintaining our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and sales alerts.
- Data Management; work closely with Business Operations to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce and Eloqua for accurate and up-to-date attribution, lead management, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Marketing technology experience.
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data.
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, personalisation, and other lead/customer management practices.
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large marketing automation platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Working knowledge of GDPR regulations.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Sarah de Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.