Do you love telling stories through facts, data and compelling language? Are you a curious person who loves to dive deeper into interesting topics? Do you find new situations, cultures and contexts thrilling? If your answer to the above questions is “yes yes and yes again,'' you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
Wolt has grown quickly. Just a few years ago, we operated in 4 countries and 10 cities in the Nordics – Fast forward to today and we are in 25 countries and over 400 cities. We help hundreds of thousands of merchants and couriers with their business, and make it easy for millions of customers to discover and get anything they need delivered to their door. Just a year ago, we joined forces with DoorDash to together build a global leader in our industry.
Wolt is made by over 9000 dedicated people, over twenty of which form our Communications team. They help all of our countries handle their public relations, as well as look after Wolt’s reputation and lead all sorts of proactive communications efforts across multiple areas of business. This team plays a central part in developing Wolt’s mindshare in the media and the eye of the public.
As the business is growing, we need more muscle to join our forces and handle external communications focusing on our Adriatic Region - consisting of Austria, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia.
We are looking for a stellar individual – someone who is experienced in strategic communications, media relations, consumer campaigns, crisis communications and project management. As the Communications Manager for Wolt Adriatic, you will own communications and PR in the region, and play an important role in both the country teams and central teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and execute proactive communications efforts on both owned and earned (corporate) channels.
- Handle in-bound media requests and coordinate information flow across our organisation.
- Provide expert advice and strategic council in crisis situations across the region.
- Develop great written materials (e.g. press releases, blog posts, Q&A’s, social media posts and more) for internal and external use.
- Monitor, handle and post on social media.
- Continuously communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key media contacts.
- Act as a point-of-contact for media and event enquiries.
- Produce supportive assets as needed, for example by sourcing photographers or videographers.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- You might have an agency, in-house or reporter background of 6+ years, or you’ve worked with communications and PR at an international company.
- You love to write in Croatian, and you can fluently communicate in English. Any other languages are a plus.
- Background in technology or delivery platforms is a plus.
- Great organizational skills, able to handle 10+ work streams at the same time.
- Ability to occasionally travel abroad.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our
long term incentive plan.
Please note that we only take applications through the application portal.