We launched our service in Germany in August 2020 and have, for the past year, seen rapid development in the market. We are now working with several thousand restaurant partners across Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg & others and expanding further into new cities, regions, and business verticals.
To support our hyper-growth and strengthen our central team, we seek a driven and experienced Communication Operations Manager (m/w/d) to take our courier communication to new heights. This role will require strong communication and PR skills, the ability to leverage automation tools, and the ability to work across different teams to develop streamlined, consistent, and effective communication.
The Communication Operations Manager (m/w/d) role is a full-time position. You will report directly to the Head of Performance Management and take ownership of developing our communication strategy for over 4000 couriers in various German cities.
Your responsibilities will include coordinating with different departments within the operations team (HR, Payroll, Onboarding, Courier Engagement) and outside operations (Legal, PR, Marketing) to build cohesive and consistent communication with our courier partners across channels, touchpoints, and stages of the courier's lifecycle.
Part of that will be about crafting guidelines, improving the tone of voice, and creating processes across teams to ensure that content and style of communication are consistent and effective. But you must also be able to leverage various tools (Intercom, Integromat) and work closely with the Wolt Courier App product team to streamline and automate touch points and messages to couriers.
Ultimately, the quality of your work will be vital to keeping our couriers informed, improving their performance, and keeping them engaged and satisfied.
The role will be very hands-on, but with the space to build the long-term Wolt Communication Strategy to couriers in Germany and to build a stronger team to support it over time.
What you'll be doing
- Define tone of voice, language, and style of Wolt communication to couriers
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships within the operations team (HR, Payroll, Onboarding, Courier Engagement) and outside operations (Legal, PR, Marketing)
- Create guidelines, templates, and processes to ensure consistency and quality of communication across Wolt teams
- Build automated processes with tools like Intercom and Integromat
- Manage end-to-end development, evolution, and measurement of all digital and physical communications channels in line with channel strategy
- Oversee quality, frequency, and effectiveness of communication with couriers
- Drive operational excellence by building repeatable and/or automated communication processes that simplify how we operate
- 4+ years of experience as a Communications Operations Manager or in Operational roles with a strong emphasis on communication
- Excellent written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of tools like Intercom, Integromat, Looker - or similar
- Familiarity with industry-relevant policies, guidelines, and policies is a plus
- Strong project management and stakeholders management skills
- Ability to work effectively at all levels (including senior leadership) within a highly matrixed organization
- Fluent in English and German
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!