Do you have a strong interest in working with category management and a great eye for detail? Do you want to work in a high growth tech company with an extremely ambitious team, redefining grocery shopping? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People across Slovakia can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep at lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a Category Associate to join our ambitious team. You will participate in collaboration with colleagues within our Commercial team to ensure that we have the right assortment and make sure we are in stock, as well as optimizing our content and campaign performance. You will also be involved in category performance and own category related tasks such as product listing, price updates and internal reporting.
What you’ll be doing
Administrative tasks that support the Category team in reaching the joint goals and sustainably growing the P&L:
- Price updates, purchase
- Price updates, customer pricing
- Invoicing suppliers
- Processes around listings and delistings of products
- Work cross-functionally with counterparts across inventory management, marketing, finance, and retail systems to operate and grow the business.
- Updating reports to improve pricing, promotion, assortment etc.
- Negotiation with smaller/local suppliers
- You've recently graduated with an university degree in business, marketing, management, or another related field.
- Experience within retail, consulting, key account management or category management is a strong plus.
- You have a strong interest in grocery retail and a track record of driving results.
- Strong communication skills.
- The successful candidate must be analytical, a self-starting team player and thrive in a high-energy environment.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally with an eye for detail and is persistent to do what it takes to finalize tasks.
- Fluency in Slovak and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The salary for this position is 1590-1900€ gross.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Caroline Sørensen at email@example.com