Wolt for Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business at Wolt, and we have ambitious plans to accelerate this growth and take our Product to the next level. Our mission is simple: we want to become the premium employee benefits platform for all companies throughout Norway and across the Nordics! Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt for Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events.
We are currently working with the top professional service and tech companies in Norway, and we are now looking for a hands-on Account Manager to join us on this journey of accelerating Wolt for Work’s growth further!
As an Account Manager, you will take ownership of growing our enterprise portfolio by identifying, negotiating, closing, and developing strategic partnerships with a diversity of enterprise partners.
In this role you will engage in medium-complex business-level discussions with decision-makers, you will need to be comfortable using data, and insights and versatile enough to hold your own in operational, marketing, and technical conversations.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to showcase your entrepreneurial flair and collaborate across several teams/functions including our product, merchant and marketing teams to build a winning proposition. We have a great base to start from, your focus will be to help us build upon and scale this in the local and regional markets.
What you'll be doing:
- Full end-to-end responsibility over the corporate client relationship after acquisition, by directly managing top tier clients and reactively managing others
- Onboard and activate acquired corporate clients, guiding them through their first few transactions
- Consistent, regular account management to promote account activity
- Develop and nurture strong relationships, becoming the clients’ trusted advisor
- Support clients in using our products and problem-solving for their needs
- Grow accounts by identifying additional opportunities for Wolt to support the client
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Operations and Customer Support to develop custom B2B offers and to ensure that we continue to provide a high quality experience to clients.
- Develop client NPS, collect positive testimonials, and reduce churn
- Analyze data to develop insights and determine account management focus areas
- As our business grows we are rolling out new features that could be beneficial to our clients- you will be the one to decide how our clients can benefit from them in order to fulfill the potential from our platforms.
- Proven experience in account management, in B2B or enterprise fields. Startup or scaleup experience is beneficial
- Natural tendency for ownership with a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial attitude
- You will be working closely with the global team as well as our local team, so excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Norwegian is a must
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs
- Team Player - growing is something that we do together as a team - we value teamwork and knowledge sharing in order to achieve our goals
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!