Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Estonia in 2016 and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Retail Account Manager to join our team in Tallinn!
As a Retail development team member, you will master the core functions of Account Management, including developing strong relationships with our merchants, answering partners’ queries, and identifying new opportunities among existing retail partners. You will interact with merchants, and look after them, making sure their experience is seamless and they are set up for success!
What you'll be doing
- Owning the overall retail relationships after they have been signed and onboarded to Wolt
- Driving revenue growth of Wolt and retail partners in your portfolio by improving venue performance through data driven consultation
- Establishing a good relationship with the partners and doing quality and satisfaction checks
- Identifying the focus area in your portfolio and investing into high-potential partnerships
- Re-negotiation general terms and conditions with retail partners
- Negotiating marketing campaigns and other initiatives to grow revenue
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with retail partners
- Experience in account management, sales or retail or similar from a high-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
- Experience working with CRM tools or data systems is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- Ambition to go beyond the obvious
- Problem solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B account management
- Russian language
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Vladimir Stankovic - Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org