However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
This is why, as an Account Manager, your focus will be on helping our partners grow on the platform. With this in mind, you need to be super passionate about account management and business development, but also able to adapt and change your tone and approach depending on the type of partner you’re working with.
What you'll be doing
- Owning the overall retail relationships after the partners have been signed and onboarded to Wolt
- Driving revenue growth of Wolt and retail partners in your portfolio by improving venue performance through data driven consultation
- Establishing a good relationship with the partners and doing quality and satisfaction checks
- Identifying the focus area in your portfolio and investing into high-potential partnerships
- Re-negotiation general terms and conditions with retail partners
- Negotiating marketing campaigns and other initiatives to grow revenue
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with retail partners
- Experience in account management, sales or retail or similar from a high-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Latvian and English
- Previous experience in acquisition sales is a plus
- Experience working with CRM tools or data systems is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- Ambition to go beyond the obvious
- Ability to multitask and work on various projects at once
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B account management
- Problem solving skills
Salary range: 1400-2200 EUR brutto
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
email@example.com - Talent Acquisition Partner