In the Account Management team, while everyone is looking after their own merchant portfolio, the team members are also responsible for certain areas. We are searching for a team member to enhance the popularity and widespread adoption of our loyalty programs and similar projects assisting senior account managers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze and evaluate the existing loyalty program (Wolt+) to increase its effectiveness
- Develop new ideas and help to execute strategies to boost program popularity and membership
- Prepare regular reports for management on program performance and suggested improvements
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication (via e-mail, phone call or personal meetings)
- Generate reports using Excel and our internal data system both on merchant KPIs and financial metrics
- Assist the Merchant team with other ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment
- Great analytical skills and Excel knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with a lot of different people.
- Being tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Experience in administration.
- Fluent in Hungarian and good communicator in English.
- Having a restaurant management or any other hospitality experience is an advantage but not a must.
What We Offer:
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Hybrid working with a cool office in the center of Budapest
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment (Macbook and iPhone)
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!