Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to kick-start your career in the startup world? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals or other goods from our restaurant or retail partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt is present in more than 19 cities in Norway, including Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand and Tromsø to mention a few - with more more cities to come. We’re expanding rapidly, from our offices in Oslo, and now we’re looking for someone to be part of this hectic, fun, and rapid expansion and help to set up our new restaurant and retail partners for success.
As such, we need a customer-focused and structured Account Associate to support the 2nd line support for our new and existing restaurant and retail partners to ensure the best possible partnership.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the most efficient 2nd line support for escalation cases (emails and troubleshooting from support and sales/other departments).
- Ensuring our portfolio of venue partners reaches the highest Wolt service standards.
- Work closely with the Merchant Development team and your closest colleagues in the Merchant Service team.
- Sharing best practices amongst the team.
- Helping our merchant partners and teams in any other urgent cases.
- Help us launch in new cities in Norway with expertise within merchant monitoring.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English to ensure we have correct information on the app.
- Structured, with a high level of attention to detail and service-minded approach.
- You have an eye for great grammar
- You’re a self-starter and eager to help and learn.
- Good problem solving skills and quick on your feet. You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Experience within customer service and tech-savviness is a plus.
The role and work hours are flexible but we wish to set fixed workdays (where possible) together with the candidates. This is preferred but not a rule. Some weekend days may occur and are definitely possible if wished for.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!