Hey, you look like you might be our new Working Student: Restaurant Operations Associate (m/w/d)
Sales & Merchant Operations
As a result of Wolt’s rapid expansion and the plans we have for 2023, we need a Merchant Operations Associate that helps our partners to succeed at Wolt in Germany. As a Merchant Operations team member, you will support our existing restaurant merchants, help them improve their performance and answer their queries. You will interact with merchants, look after them, and make sure they are set up for success at Wolt!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
Be responsible for setting up our merchants for success, which includes:
- Contacting merchants via phone & email and guiding them on how to grow at Wolt.
- Providing after-sales support to improve the merchants' performance.
- Preparing mass communication to promote new services and marketing campaigns to existing merchants.
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for our restaurant partners together with the marketing team.
- Analyzing the performance of our merchants and identifying growth opportunities
Our humble expectations
- Experience in a support, hospitality, administration, or account management role.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage expectations and deal effectively with many customers on a daily basis.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- High sense of ownership.
- Hands-on attitude.
- You are used to working with tight deadlines, and successfully meeting the deadlines given.
- Structured, analytical, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Fluent in German and excellent English skills.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Leonie Kissing-Meitza - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events