Hey, you look like you might be our new Workforce Management Specialist
Are you an experienced workforce specialist with a passion for delivering exceptional service? Does designing and launching plans to increase staffing efficiency within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019, and we've now expanded into 6 other cities as well.
As a company we've always prided ourselves on providing truly outstanding customer service and as the business has grown so has our Support team! As such, we need a Workforce Specialist to take responsibility for shift scheduling and headcount planning processes within the Support team.
You’ll need to be comfortable with working with data in complex, high-paced service operations environment. In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but is also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you'll be doing
- Forecast, plan, schedule, analyze, create and communicate Support Shifts, using our WFM and BI tools and spreadsheets
- Analyze data and present key insights from large amounts of Support data: you will help our Support management team to track our team-wide performance metrics and service levels. One of your main success criteria will be to constantly improve our staffing predictions against actuals!
- Work together with Team Leads, Support Managers & Head of Support to develop strategies and continuously optimize our forecasting, shift scheduling and performance management processes
- Work in close co-operation with Support Managers and Support Team Leads to continuously balance operational needs, budgeting and employee experience
- Deliver shift schedules and other reports for payroll and finance
Our humble expectations
- Solid previous Contact Center WFM experience
- You are tech-savvy and seek to learn and teach others in how to use our Customer Support tools
- Excellent Excel knowledge and use of spreadsheets, and database systems
- Experience in WFM/Shift scheduling tools
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to provide on-call support and work a flexible schedule
- You are able to think on your feet and multi-tasking is your second nature
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have lazer-sharp focus on details, but can also take the “helicopter view” to ensure that successful WFM processes fit our broader Support strategy
- Testing and continuous improvement background is a plus
- SQL skills are a plus
- Fluent in both English and Greek
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!