Hey, you look like you might be our new Wolt Drive Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
We are building a new business within the business and need a true owner to develop this new vertical. The potential is huge and we are thus looking for a sales/strategy/business development professional that is excited in playing a key role in disrupting the last mile logistics industry.
If this sounds exciting and you like being hands on, then we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
At Wolt we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We are best known for our food delivery platform but are now on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour.
We launched in Greece in 2019 and in Cyprus and Malta in 2020 and we are operating in several cities. Last year we expanded into retail and started building Wolt Market. And now we are up to build yet another new vertical!
As Wolt Drive Manager you will take on the responsibility developing the Wolt Drive business in Greece. You will be responsible for mapping, discovering and unlocking the right partnerships that will make Wolt Drive take off. You will be a key player to making Wolt Drive a success in your market. The role involves tight collaboration with the product team as well the restaurant, retail and marketing teams to build a winning proposition. We have a great base to start from, and your focus will be to develop even more and scale this up in the local market.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and grow a new business line with a unique last mile solution, focusing on e-commerce clients; getting familiar with the various verticals and last mile solutions in the market and competition.
- Build and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Structuring and conducting negotiations both internally and externally to materialize high impact deals.
- Nurture the existing relationships with partners to deepen the partnerships, and to enable growth and increase each partner’s sales on our platform.
- Continuously optimize and develop the offering to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Follow relevant operational and sales KPIs closely and take action when needed.
- Make sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data, and continuously optimizing and developing the retail portfolio to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
Our humble expectations
Our Humble Expectations
- You have demonstrated the ability to close partnerships with various company sizes (from C-level executives to small business owners).
- You have the ability to engage with executives, small business owners and other stakeholders, and you are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- You have solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B or consumer goods sales position, and you love both closing deals and keeping your clients happy.
- You have previously collaborated with teams internally to make long and complex deals come to life.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters.
- Previous success within solution sales or business development. SaaS, marketplace, eCommerce, or last-mile logistic-related sales experience is a big advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical and you will be the key player in laying the foundation and making it a success.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the center of Athens. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical for us which means you will be able to follow and impact something from the ground up.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
- The opportunity to work in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team
- On top of your salary & benefits
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Charlotte Horisk, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org