Do you like working in a dynamic and changing environment and have an analytical mindset where details are important to you? Do you have a passion for warehouse management and logistics, and would like to develop your skills on quick commerce grocery business? Awesome! You might be the person we’re just looking for. Please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People across Hungary can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for an operational Warehouse Specialist to organize and optimize our very first warehouse in Hungary. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our Wolt Market operation in a newly established role and make an immediate impact in the way we operate.
You will be part of building an efficient warehouse with crossdock and warehousing operations and helping to set up the warehouse for new and existing vendors. Implement simplified receiving and administrative processes for distributing goods through the warehouse to Wolt Market stores in order to maintain and increase availability and reduce stockholding in the stores which will provide opportunities to extend our range and increase profitability.
In this critical role, you are going to help with redefining our local supply chain and to bring collaboration with our suppliers to the next level. The ideal candidate will demonstrate ownership of supply chain efficiencies and play a critical role helping Wolt Market to build, manage and optimize our warehouse operation that will continue to evolve and expand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operating the central warehouse, receiving, processing and delivering goods from vendors to stores.
- Handle administrative tasks related to the goods flow
- Organize and schedule logistics, communicate with vendors, logistic partners, store and finance teams.
- Develop and implement systems in the WH operation.
- Maintain safety and adhere to regulations.
Down the line we expect you to manage and grow a team of 1-5 people. Incl. manage their daily tasks, scheduling, training, plan resources and review performance.
Our humble expectations
- Knowledge of warehouse work and systems to effective inventory management, tracking shipments and optimizing operations
- Warehouse safety knowledge
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive problem-solver and process improvement enthusiast
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to train individuals
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in using tools like Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Willing to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Application deadline is December 11th. Interviews will take place shortly after the application deadline.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Caroline Sørensen, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!