Are you a people person that can successfully manage multiple internal and external relationships? Do you like moving in the fast lane and working with travel data? Are you a creative problem solver that is seeking a dynamic environment where you can learn and develop new skills and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty? If so, then Wolt’s Global Procurement team is the place for you!
As such, we are looking for an experienced Travel & Expense Manager to join Wolt's Global Procurement team, to build, develop and manage the Global Travel and Expense program including supplier selection and management across all modes of business travel, meetings and events, T&E cards, TMC, and all tools used from booking to expense reconciliation. The scope of the role includes strategic sourcing of suppliers, day to day supplier management, heavy collaboration with internal stakeholder (Business Partners), serving as the escalation point on Travel matters, compliance monitoring and reporting.
While you’ll get lots of help and support on the way, you are also expected to take the lead and make sure that procurement continues to be an enabler for the company’s growth. This position is part of our procurement team, directly reporting to the Procurement Manager, and will oversee all of Wolt’s 25 countries.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the Global Travel Policy and support the Global Expense Policy to help improve employee productivity and the employee experience, while reducing liabilities, achieving cost reductions and finding efficiencies;
- Have a highly visible and collaborative role that shall touch every part of our business globally;
- Lead global and regional projects, negotiate deals and manage a broad range of suppliers (Air, Ground, Hotel, Meetings & Events, T&E Cards, Travel Management Company, Tools used to facilitate booking to expense settlement process)
- Bring a highly customer centric approach to resolving issues; act as an escalation point for major travel incidents;
- Benchmark and facilitate best practices;
- Analyze and monitor compliance, drive improvements through reporting and recommendations;
- Implement and manage the TMC provider across 25 countries;
- Support our Expansion and Mobility teams with long term traveling and relocation service providers;
- Other occasional tasks can include: supporting major events across the organization, training on-spot/online for employees on the policies and tools.
Our humble expectations
- Relevant experience in the Management of Travel and Expense space including negotiating with and managing suppliers. Multinational experience and EMEA knowledge is a plus;
- Have managed a travel policy and have performed travel reporting, with a focus on supporting compliance, including identifying and making recommendations;
- Are are a relentless operator – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to execute at the lowest level of detail;
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills;
- Well organized, hands-on mentality;
- Excellent English skills and eligible to work in the EU;
- Location to be based in Helsinki or Berlin with travel up to 60 days annually.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + long term incentive plan available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!